Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

I slept so late today. I never get to do that, so it was nice.

Caleb's football team had their fifth consecutive shutout yesterday! It was awesome! Bordeaux was, by far, the toughest team we have played yet. We were only up by 7 at halftime, but we ended up winning 19-0. Our toughest games are coming up, Mt. Juliet, Smyrna, and Franklin. Go Mustangs!

Check out the video of the Mustangs Victory Tunnel - Caleb is #22.

I had to take my mom to the ER last night. I thought she was having a heart attack. PTL - she's fine! They said it was musculo-skeletal (or skeletor, as I kept trying to say last night). Karen and I are very blessed to work in the medical field. She called the cardiologist she works for on the way to the ER and he was on standby just in case. We were in and out within 2 hours, and because Karen knew the ER clerk, Earl, he made everyone aware that she is Dr. Ripley's personal assistant, so I think they were extra-efficient. The ER doctor took the time to call Dr. Ripley to let him know that she thought mom was OK to go, and he agreed. Thank you, Lord!

See y'all later!

1 comment:

wemmies said...

Holy Crap! You took her to Southern Kills!! No way! hehehe. I am glad it wasn't bad! :)

Cool video... your boy messed the line up though. hehehe.