Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sorry, It's been a while...

Ok, so Caleb's football team is 3-0 and no one has even scored on us yet. Our defense is so solid. We played Brentwood this weekend and they were sore losers! Their coach took them off the field with 2:00 left to play in the game because he was upset that he got two personal fouls and the refs told him he had to leave. He was being really ugly to the officials and after two warnings he was told to leave and didn't, so they tossed him, only he didn't want to leave, so he forfeited. That's a great lesson to teach your kids, huh? What a jerk. Just because you are losing 25-0 doesn't mean you shouldn't stick it out. Then their coach taunted our coach saying that we should come to Brentwood and play, because their field is greener and wider. Our coach told him that a wider field would just give our running backs more room to move! I hope we get to play them again at their field in the playoffs. We'll whoop them then, too.

I went to church on Saturday night this past weekend. I really liked it. Pastor says that if we come to church on Saturday night, he will give us a yard sign that says, "I go to Saturday night service at World Outreach," so peole don't think we are pagans when we are seen washing our cars and such on Sunday morning.

I think my cousin Amy is moving in this week. She's fun and she will be cool to have around. Also, she may be getting a job at Kirkland's, so yay for the discount. Sara recently quit her job at the Pomegranate (did I spell it right, Say?), so no more discount Vera Bradley. I am a VB junkie. I just love her bags! I am currently in love with her new red and white checked saddle bag matching newsie hat. I am going to go to the Peddler and see if they have it. It will be so cute for fall.

Gotta run, chickies!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yep you spelled it right!