Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Back from Vacation

I'm back! I really didn't go anywhere, but I am back at work after a week-long vacation.

I am sad to report that Caleb's football team has lost their last 2 games. Bummer. Hopefully we will win this weekend. If we don't then we won't make the playoffs.

Thanks eversomuch to Wendy for posting those oh-so-flattering pics of me. WTH with my hair? I can't believe y'all let me leave the house like that! I did make a lovely Supreme, though. Too bad there weren't any of Karen with a rattail.

Ooh! That reminds me! I had another gig with Soul Incision last week and it was awesome! I really wasn't in great voice due to a dry cough and sore throat, but it was great anyway. I love performing!

Work has been a little stressful the last 2 days. We are understaffed. Rebekah and I are working our butts off. I mean, we always do, but now we are short one person in our area so we are doing everything. I hope it gets better.

See y'all later!

No comments: