Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!

This has been quite a week. Work has been very busy. I have probably given 100 flu shots this week. We still have many patients to see today, but I had a little break so I thought I'd blog.

I don't have much planned for this weekend. Caleb is going to his dad's tomorrow morning. Sara and I are going to the Preds game tomorrow night. We love our Preds and we always have fun together.

Next week is the first parent teacher conference. I'm not worried because Caleb always does well. He's an overachiever. I wonder where he gets it ;) Northfield Elementary is having their annual Turkey Trot on Friday. TT is their yearly walkathon. Caleb is having his teeth extracted on Friday as well. He should be able to make it to school in time to trot if his anesthesia wears off quickly. We shall see. He would be so disappointed if he missed it. I also need to get him a halloween costume. Yes, I allow my child to dress up and trick-or-treat. Some people get their knickers in a twist over this and that's ok. Those people and I will have to agree to disagree. I did it when I was a kid and I'm still saved and everything. I have pictures of some of the finest Christian people I know dressed up for halloween and I fully expect to see all of them in Heaven, too. It's harmless. That's all I have to say about that.

Well, gotta run. Duty calls. Actually, Matt calls. Love y'all!

1 comment:

Erika J. said...

We let our kids dress up and trick or treat too. Last year, we went to a fall festival at a big church and LOVED it. It's much easier (and safer) than going door to door. We're doing it again this year. The best part is that it's walking distance from our house. Oh yeah, and it's FREE. HAHA! We have noticed a few more signs up for other Fall Festivals on different days next week. We may go to those too!

I hope Caleb has a great Halloween and that his extraction goes okay!