Friday, October 17, 2008

Tired

Whew. This has been an exhausting week. Dad is still in the hospital. His kidneys were not working properly right after surgery but they are improving now. The surgeon came in last night and told them that the lobe of his lung that they resected was completely dead. He said that he did not know exactly how or why but that his illness had to have been going on for at least a year. Scary stuff. Dad is still in a lot of pain but seems to be feeling better.

I am at work right now and completely bored. Matt is out today so that leaves me here to answer the phone and blog. Caleb is staying at MeeMaw's tonight. MeeMaw is his best friend Daniel's grandmother. She treats Caleb just like one of her own grandkids.

I guess I'm on my own tonight. Sounds nice.

Have a great weekend! Love y'all!!

2 comments:

Vic said...

Tell your Mom and Dad I said hey and I hope he has a speedy recovery...

Amanda Bull said...

Will do. Thanks, Vicky!