Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are You Happy Now?

My sister told me to post because I have not done so in a while. I didn't realize it had been so long. Not much is new with me. I started Lupron injections to treat endometriosis. I read some nasty horror stories about it online so I was nervous. I prayed about it because I didn't want the horrific side effects. Three weeks in I have only had a couple of hot flashes, so praise the Lord!

Caleb has his first baseball practice of the season on Saturday. I am taking him tonight to buy new cleats. He has outgrown the ones he has now. He wore them for three seasons so I think I got my money's worth. I saw some on sale at Dick's and I have a $10 gift card there so I should be able to get a good pair at a good price.

I was super glad to have the beautiful snow over the weekend. I love it when the weatherman says we won't get much and then I wake up to a lovely blanket of snow. We built a snowman. It was fun.

This one is short and sweet. Happy, Karen?

2 comments:

Karen said...

yes, thank you

LaDonna said...

i'm happy too. no fun to lurk if you don't update. of course, i haven't updated mine in awhile. maybe i should go post!!