Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching Up

Let's see...

This past weekend was Karen's shower. There were so many people there and she got a lot of really nice things. It was really, really hot. Thank goodness for the industrial fan, or we would have roasted! We ate chicken wings and socialized. The kids played on the playground. I think everyone had a good time.

Sunday was church, good as usual.

I have a short work-week because I am off on Friday for the July 4th holiday and I am off the whole next week. I don't think I've taken that much time off before. We are leaving on the 4th to take Caleb to Wake Forest for his CSI camp. He is really excited. Mom and I are going to wander around North Carolina while he is at camp. It should be fun. I hope it's cooler there than it is here! I still have so much packing and cleaning to do. I want to get the house clean before I leave. I can't stand to come home to a dirty house.

I don't think I will get to post again before I leave, so happy 4th and everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: