Monday, April 14, 2008

Wedding Nonsense

I am going on vacation this week and I could not be more excited! Karen and Jay are getting married on Sunday in Jacksonville. I am leaving on Thursday and it can't get here fast enough! It will be a long drive, but totally worth it. Julia, Gavin, Caleb, and I will be pimpin the Malibu all the way down to the beach. I am so excited! I am almost completely packed - you know, all but the stuff you can't pack until the last minute, like toothbrushes and stuff.

We had Karen's bachelorette party on Saturday. It was very tame, just her best girlfriends all together eating, laughing, and telling stories. It was fun.

Did everyone read on Karen's blog about the snapping turtle? If not, use the link on the side of my page to go there. It was hilarious! That was the biggest turtle I have ever seen. And it had claws and it peed on Karen. I wish I had been there. That kind of stuff only happens to Karen.

I am kinda bummed because I am missing the Preds game tonight. It's the playoffs. Normally I wouldn't miss a playoff game, but Caleb has a baseball game so I have to go to that. He is missing Saturday's game because we will be in Florida, so he can't miss tonight. I will get to go on Wednesday, though. Hopefully the Preds can pull out a win tonight so we can stay in the playoffs. We shall see. Sara is going in my place. Yell loud for me, Sara, and give my love to #20.

Love y'all.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

YAY you are back! Have fun in FLORIDA!