Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good Times

Sara graduated from MTSU on Saturday and afterward we went to Aunt Kim's for her graduation party. It was so much fun! I especially enjoyed getting to see some old friends - David and Rita, Tammy and Steve, and LaDonna. When I saw LaDonna and Tammy I just wanted to cry! I didn't realize that I would be so happy to see them. It was good getting caught up and just being together. I was also glad to meet Lindsei, LaDonna's daughter. She is beautiful, just like her mom. Everyone seemed to have a great time. There was a ton of food - most of us took home piles of leftovers. Thanks for inviting me, Sara! I had a great time.

Caleb had a baseball game last night. They won by a landslide. I almost felt bad for the other team. Caleb had an unassisted double play at third. He was so happy. He is also batting better. His dad worked with him and it really seemed to help.

This week is nurses week, so hug a nurse!

Love y'all!

3 comments:

Sara said...

"I almost felt bad for the other team." Almost, hahaha.

Tam said...

AWWWWW, thanks Amanda. It was so great being with you guys too. Like an old family reunion, huh?

Don't forget about our dinner...maybe this summer.

love ya!

Kasey said...

Happy Mothers Day!