Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not much going on...

I'm just sitting at work trying to think of something to post about. Caleb is going to Mobile Bay this weekend with Matt and Kami. They love to take Caleb places and have him over to their house to play with their son, Ian. They always compliment him (and me) on how well-behaved and polite he is. It makes me feel good to know that other people see that, too. He will have fun and I will have a kid-free weekend. Weird - I hardly ever get those. I am not used to being away from him because, well, I'm never away from him. He will be gone for 5 whole days! Karen and Jay and I are going to see the new Indiana Jones movie on Friday night. Ball practice tonight and then I have to do one more load of laundry to finish packing Caleb's stuff. I have to get my emissions tested then my new tag stuff tomorrow then drop Caleb off at Matt's then come to work. My supervisor is great - she's letting me come in a little late so I can get all my stuff done. Thanks, Shelly!

See, not much going on.

Blessing -my handsome, smart, funny, well-behaved son. Have fun this weekend, babe.

Love y'all!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Awww, I love how you talk about him. That is great to hear a mom talk about her son with all the gushy momma love talk, but at the same time you can tell you are impressed with the young man he is growing into. Parenting is a hard job, my hat is off to you!