Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hanging Tough

I am going to see New Kids on the Block in Chicago in October.

Yes, you read that correctly. Karen and I along with our friend Ashley and one of her friends are going to Chicago to see NKOTB. I am so excited. It has brought up all kinds of memories of the last time I saw them. Kim Taylor bought me tickets for my birthday. She had me go on a scavenger hunt to find the tickets. I don't remember too much about the show, I just remember being really excited and having the time of my life with Kim and Wendy and Terra. At least, I think Terra was there. Anywho, it was awesome and I think I still have the t-shirt somewhere. We got the tickets before they actually went on sale (thanks, Ash) and Chicago was the closest venue. I have never been there. Should be lots of fun!

I had a great Mother's day. Caleb got me a Barnes and Noble gift card and a Bon Jovi CD. So sweet. He knows I love to read and I love Bon Jovi! We stayed home all day and watched Indiana Jones movies.

Gotta Run. Love Y'all!

4 comments:

Tam said...

I love Chicago, not to live there but visit, for sure! We are actually spending some time there in June for part of our vacation. It's a great place to visit.

Erika J. said...

BON JOVI IS HOT!

wemmies said...

I remember that! I screamed so much, I pee'd my pants. LOL!!

I will scan some pics to help your memories!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I remember Ricky being the only guy with all us screaming girls. He thought we were crazy. All of you bawded like babies.

It reminded me of when we went and saw Carmen and Ricky stood in line to get me an autograph - I still have that Bible. "oooooohhhhh"