Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry, I forgot to blog...

I always forget to blog. I read and comment on everyone else but for some reason I forget that people might want to know what I am doing.

Today, I am at work. It's a little slow today, as Thursdays tend to be. Mom is visiting for the summer, so Caleb is spoiled rotten. Last time I blogged he was going to Mobile with friends. He had a blast! Tuesday night he stayed with his friend, Ian, and last night he stayed with the Bradfords. Tonight he has his last regular season baseball game and then he starts tournaments on the 9th. Whoo! We are busy. Well, he's busy. I'm just along for the ride! I'm glad he stays occupied. It's better than sitting around playing video games all day, although he has been known to do that, too.

Work has been slowing down a little lately. It usually does during the summer. People are sicker during the fall and winter, or maybe it's just too pretty outside to waste time at the doctor's office. We have had three cancellations today. I'm not complaining, because I would like to get out on time for Caleb's game.

Gotta go - many mammograms to schedule and pap smears to obtain. Ew.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Tell your mom I said hello!

Kasey said...

the last line was funny!