Friday, June 13, 2008

Relay For Life

Tonight is the Relay For Life. It is a charity walk that supports cance research. I am walking the midnight - one a.m. shift this evening. Definitely past my bedtime, but it's for a great cause. I don't know anyone whose life has not been affected in some way by cancer. My PaPa Frizzell was recently diagnosed with lung cancer - please remember him when you pray. I am walking for him tonight and also in memory of Judy Douglas, someone I love and miss and think of every day.

Blessing - Good health.

3 comments:

Karen said...

How was the walk?

Amanda Bull said...

Well, it rained. So I drove all the way out to BGA only to find out that festivities were cancelled. So I guess that my contribution, the gas to drive out there and back.

LaDonna said...

Amanda, thanks for the prayers for my mom. Hope I can see you all again soon.