Monday, July 14, 2008

Caleb is Home!!

Caleb is home after being in Florida with my mom for 3 weeks. I missed him so much. I think her grew several inches while he was gone. This week I am taking him to Atlanta to see the Braves play and go to the aquarium. I am trying to keep it a secret. I want to just put him in the car and go. I'm not very good at keeping that kind of thing under wraps, but I am trying.

Over the weekend, Caleb taught me to play Guitar Hero. I bought him the new Aerosmith edition. I'm not big on video games, but that is really fun! I see how people get hooked on it. It gave me hand cramps and a sore wrist, though.

Matt is on vacation this week so I am here holding down the fort, answering the phone, filling prescriptions, and whatnot. I am only working today and tomorrow, then I am off for the rest of the week. Thank the Lord for vacation.

I finally found the charger to my camera, so I can get some of my pictures off it and post them. I will try to do that tonight when I get home. I have some good ones from Sara's graduation party and Karen's wedding. Hopefully I will find time to post them - I know some of you would like to see them.

Love y'all!!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Good...I want to see pictures!

Erika J. said...

hope you guys have fun in ATL. we went to the aquarium when kailee was little and it was just waaaaaaay too crowded to enjoy it.

Amanda Bull said...

I've heard it can be crowded. We are going first thing in the morning, so maybe it won't be so bad. We also already bought our aquarium theater tickets because I was afraid it would sell out.