Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a Quick One

A few prayer requests. Sara had an interview today. I know many of you were praying for that already. She said it went well.

Karen has an interview today at 1pm. Please pray that it goes well.

Caleb is making his pitching debut tonight at 5:30. He has not had much practice but he has been asking the coach at every practice and game, "can I pitch next time?" so coach finally gave in and is letting him be the relief pitcher. I want him to do well. It is so important to him, so please pray that it goes well. I will be proud of him no matter what, but he gets so disappointed when he feels like doesn't play well. This will probably be his only chance this season, so I want him to have a good experience.

Have a blessed day. Love y'all!

2 comments:

Karen said...

could you blog please?

Kasey said...

Praying for you...And, I am hoping to see you blogging soon!!