Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Settling Down

Things are finally getting back to normal around my house. All the funeral stuff is finished, Mom and Dad are safely back in Florida, and I think I finally have caught up on my sleep. My routine is back to where it should be.

Caleb had a game last night. Unfortunately, they lost, but it was the best game they have played yet. Caleb was a little discouraged when the game was over. He was the last out (grounded out to 2nd). He said, "I feel like it's my fault." At out post-game meeting, he was awarded the game ball. He had a base hit, 3 stolen bases, several excellent plays at 3rd. It was his best game yet. He perked up after that. We didn't get home until 10. That is way past our bedtime!

Not much going on here. I'm at work and it's a slow day, which is odd for a Wednesday. Wed is our late day and is usually packed full. I'm grateful for a slow day today.

Gotta Run - love y'all!