Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday

Not a very creative title, but it will have to do , as I am not feeling especially creative today. I did get a new layout - pretty cute, huh?

Just to update, my PaPa is still not doing well. He is just lingering. I hope that he isn't suffering. My Granny says that he said the sinner's prayer with my uncle Eddie, and I am so thankful for that. Please continue to lift my family up in prayer.

Not too much going on here. Caleb is playing ball. His team is 0-3. He is not used to being on a losing team, so he takes it hard. He was in tears the other night. He told me and Sara that he felt like a loser and that he was trying his best, but still felt like a loser. We tried to reassure him. As I tucked him in, he told me that he was concerned that he would not get into a good school if he couldn't play ball. LOL! He's in third grade!! I told him not to worry about that right now. Good grief. Where do they get this stuff?

Tomorrow is "Grand-persons Day" at Caleb's school. My mom is coming in to go to his program. Caleb is so excited. The past few Grand-persons days, Sara has graciously filled in because Mom is in Florida and he gets upset if he thinks no one is coming. Since Mom is in TN, she will get to go. Sorry, Sara. You will probably still get to go to book fair!

See you later! Love y'all!

4 comments:

Sara said...

didn't know PawPaw prayed with my dad...but i figured that's why my dad wanted to go up there. i always forget he's a preacher, lol. and you left out the best part of caleb's story...where he said we should call him "Screw-Up Caleb" and you asked if he wanted that on his jersey. cracked me up! and i guess i'm not offended that i'm not going to grand person day...geez i really look forward to it every year, haha.

Tam said...

Very cute layout!

That is so sweet about Caleb thinking he might not get into a good school. Precious!

Kasey said...

that is GREAT!! About praying!!1

Erika J. said...

cute layout!