Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged.
Here’s how you play:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (you’re it) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person that tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. Midgets freak me out.
2. So do birds.
3. I love to make people laugh.
4. I love fireworks. Seriously. I love the 4th of July. I could spend every dime I have on fireworks.
5. Tardiness is my biggest pet peeve.
6. I can stomach just about anything. I can clean poop, pee, vomit, or blood, but I cannot stand earwax. Yuck!
7. I would love to learn to play piano.
8. I like to eat peanut butter straight from the jar.
9. I also like peanut butter on my waffles.
10. I am really good at giving shots. My patients tell me all the time that they don't even feel it.
I tag:
Karen and Tammy, because they are the only people who haven't done it yet.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I did do it you big freak. HA!

I must say that we are alot alike. Jay thinks I'm crazy cause I eat peanut butter on my pancakes, and you are really good at giving shots!!!