Friday, August 1, 2008

New Treat!

Today at lunch I went to Sonic. Not a healthy choice, but it's really close to work and I didn't have much time. Anyway, they have a new ice cream treat called the Fried Ice Cream Blast. It's vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and pieces of fried ice cream stuff mixed in. I am not a huge ice cream fan, but I used to get fried ice cream at the Mexican restaurant when I was little and I loved the crispy cinnamon part. So I got it and it is delish! MmmMmm.

Today has been a pretty slow day at work. Everyone is out enjoying the sunshine, I guess. It's good that no one is sick, but it makes my day go slowly. If not for physicals, we wouldn't have anyone on the schedule today.

This weekend is going to be busy. We are having family portraits made tomorrow at Cannonsburg. I have to find a white button-down shirt. Dad, Caleb, and Jay are wearing their shirts from the wedding, but I don't have one. Gotta find one quickly! Sunday is our family reunion on the Merrell side. It's all the way in Camden, which makes for a long, tiring day. I am not much of a social butterfly, so I don't like mingling with people I don't know, even if I am related to ALL of them. I will stick close to Jay and Karen.

Have a great weekend! Love y'all!!

No comments: