Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

This week has been forever-long. I am so glad it's Friday. I have nothing to do tonight. Actually, I really need to get busy cleaning my nasty house. Since we were gone last weekend, I didn't have time to clean. I will start tonight. I got a new dishwasher last week! I remember a time when a new dishwasher would have meant nothing to me. Now, it's like Christmas! Caleb is going skating with his friend Daniel tonight, so I will have the house to myself for a while tonight. Well, Sara might be there, but that's OK. We always have a good time together, even if we aren't doing anything but watching "The Soup" while she is on her Mac and I read a magazine. I love me some Say-Say.

I am at work right now. It's really slow and boring. Matt went to Buffalo for a funeral so I have nothing to do but watch my message basket and do refills. And blog, of course. If I was a good nurse, I would go through his mail for him. The day is young - I might get to it.

So, you may ask, what do I have on tap for the weekend? Well, Caleb has ball practice tomorrow, then we are going to my friend Melissa's house for her son Drew's first birthday party. Church Saturday night. After that, who knows.

Have a safe weekend. Love y'all!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I won't be home tonight...I'm working every night now...it was so boring last night that my friend and I decided we would both come every night to keep each other company, even though we will only get paid for every other night. SO that means I had to go through Amy's closet to try and find more dresses. Ooooh I did my hair last night in a little updo and it looked so good! You would have been so proud of me!!!

Amanda Bull said...

Did you take pictures?