Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Not Good...

My PaPa went to the doctor yesterday. He told him that he has about 3 months to live. They sent him home with hospice care. He has also been complaining of headaches and confusion. They are going to do a CT scan to see if there are any brain mets. If there are, they can treat them with radiation. I don't think they will find anything. His headaches and confusion predate the cancer. I know that you all are praying and it means more to me than you know. Thank you from me and my family. Someone asked me why I'm not praying for his complete healing. I tried to pray that way. I just didn't feel right about it. It's not that I don't think he can be healed. I know that God can heal him right now if he wants. I just don't feel in my heart that I should be praying that way. I feel like the Lord is telling me that it is almost his time to go and that I need to pray that he gives his heart to Jesus before he's gone. I feel like my focus needs to be on spiritual, not physical, healing. I so want him to go to heaven. I want my family to know that he is going to heaven. I want my Mom and Aunt Kim to know that he has made peace before he leaves.

Please continue to pray. I love y'all.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

i'll be praying for him to give his heart to the Lord. whether the Lord chose to heal him or not, his soul is the most important thing.

Tam said...

I'll pray too! The most important thing is Heaven!!!!!

love you!

Amanda Bull said...

Thanks Erika and Tammy. Love you both.

Kasey said...

Still praying, and I understand what you are saying on the spiritual focus for prayer.