Monday, August 25, 2008

Please Pray

My mom just called. Granny told her that PaPa is very bad and he probably won't make it through the day. The hospice nurse told Granny to call an ambulance and have him taken to the hospital, which I don't fully understand, since he is a hospice patient. Usually you don't take hospice patients to the hospital just because they are actively dying. That's the whole point of hospice, to let them die in peace at home. Anyway, that wasn't really supposed to be the focus of this blog. I really just need you all to pray for my family today. My mom is driving up here now. Please pray for her safety on the roads. Karen is taking this really hard. Just pray for all of us, please. Thank you, and I love you all.

4 comments:

wemmies said...

Will do.

Tam said...

praying for you guys!

Vic said...

praying here too...

Kasey said...

I am praying. Love you.