Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Weekend Gone Too Soon

Weekends seem so short lately. I had a good one, though. Karen and I went shopping most of the day on Saturday. Cool Springs was busy!! Caleb stayed with Matt and Kami and the kids Saturday night and I spent the evening by myself on the sofa with my new soft throw from Linens and Things. They are going out of business and had some super good deals - you should check it out.

Sunday Karen and I went to Matt and Kami's to watch the game. How bout those Titans?! 10-0 Baby!!

By the way, for those of you who don't know, my sister is a rep for a company called 31 gifts. They have really cute stuff and almost everything can be personalized. I'm hooked for sure! Check them out at www.thirtyonegifts.com

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Go Titans....I'm lovin it!