Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shut Up, Sara! Nobody Asked You!

Let's see if I can make this post worth your time.

Caleb and I had a fun weekend. We went to Big Eddie's for a cookout. It wasn't his usual blowout because it was too muddy down by the creek because of all the rain. He cooked wings on the grill. They were good, but not as good as when he smokes them in the pit all day. We had fun, though. Mandy and Chris, Brian and Jen, all the Mitchells, and the Tuckers were there. Caleb got to play with Madison, Emily, and Tyler all day long. They climbed trees and played kickball. The adults sat around and ate and talked. Big Eddie and I even sang a few duets. Too funny!

I have been on a diet / exercise program for a little over a week now. Mom bought us a Wii and a balance board, so I have been doing Wii Fit every day. It is so much fun and I have lost three pounds since I started. I have never found any kind of exercise that I like to do until now. I like it so much that after being at the Mitchells for nine hours on Saturday and getting back at 9:30, I still did almost an hour of Wii Fit after I got home. I love it! It's kickin my butt, but I love it!

Everyone have a good day!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hm I must have missed something bc you know everything I do about what was in the Times Gazette...I haven't read anything interesting in there in a while.

Amanda Bull said...

Um, it was from about a month ago. Family matters, you know.

Sara said...

An indictment, perhaps? Cuz that's the last thing I remember reading. I probably didn't think to tell you bc it didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

PS: Did you hear that our grandmother has a special friend?

Sara said...

Oh crap and again I forgot to tell you that I love your title!!! The only thing that would have made it funnier is if Caleb had typed it, hahaha.

Amanda Bull said...

Yep. That's it.

Also, yes, I heard about Granny, but she denies it. I think it's creepy. He was her brother in law for heaven's sake. And he calls her "Junie."

Sara said...

Um, definitely creepy. PLUS...he stayed at her house...UNCHAPERONED. I'm just saying.