Friday, May 1, 2009

Back to the Land of the Living

I have been sick since Monday. I missed three days of work due to this illness, something I have NEVER done. I hardly ever call out sick and when I do it's never more than a day. I actually tried to come in on Wednesday, but they sent me home. My flu tests were negative, PTL. I just felt horrible. Body aches, fever, and a horrible cough. The cough hasn't completely gone away, but I am feeling soooo much better. My final trip to the doctor was yesterday and they started me on antibiotics and some really good cough syrup for nighttime. A good night's sleep was exactly what I needed. The cough had kept me up for days.

I came back to work today to almost 30 messages and 95 emails, 50% of them about H1N1 flu. All I can say is that everyone needs to stay calm and wash hands. If you're sick, stay home.

Caleb started coughing last night. I hope he doesn't get what I had. It's awful. His cast comes off on Monday and he cannot wait. Neither can I because it's starting to smell.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Hey girl!! Just wanted to say hey!!