Monday, April 27, 2009

Sick

I am sooo sick today, but I will get back to that in a minute.

Since my last post, Caleb had the best baseball game he has ever played. He started out at third base. He batted well ( a base hit and a double) and had multiple stolen bases. Then in the third inning he went in as relief pitcher. He struck out four batters and only gave up one run. It was awesome. He got the game ball. I was so proud and he was proud of himself.

Saturday night I went out to eat at Mikado's with Karen, Jay, Jake, Trish, and Taylor. It was so good.

I woke up Sunday morning soooo sick. I am pretty sure I have a raging sinus infection. I am at work today and miserable. I don't have a fever so I'm sure it's viral. I keep telling my doctor that I have the swine flu but he's not buying it. Tylenol cold is not cutting it. I gotta get better!

1 comment:

Erika J. said...

hope you feel better soon!