Thursday, April 16, 2009

Go Red Sox!!

Caleb's baseball team won BIG last night! The final score was 16-8. It was sooooo cold. I was worried that they wouldn't play well because in the past they have not played well in the cold but they did great!

Not much happening today at work. It's just the same old stuff. I think Karen is having a stressful day and I hope it gets better for her.

The tree people came and got the tree off my deck yesterday, so that's a good thing. I haven't heard anything about repairs to my deck or siding yet.

Let's see.... baseball tomorrow night and Vic's party, baseball pictures and then a game on Saturday morning, then Caleb goes to Matt and Kami's to spend the night. Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Tam said...

YAH!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!!

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vic said...

Amanda it's friday night...lol...

Amanda Bull said...

yeah, I figured that out.

Vic said...

It was GREAT to see you and reminisce about good times...Hope to see you again soon!!!!