Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Go, Girl!

I am so proud of Miss California USA for standing up for what she believes. More people should be able to go on national television and say exactly what they think. Good for her. I hate that she is getting trashed by the pageant and the media (except, of course, for Fox News).

Today is going to be a busy day. After I leave work I have to go to Caleb's game, then home, cook dinner, and get everything ready for tomorrow. I have to be at a meeting in Franklin at 6am on Wednesday (which, by the way is absolutely ridiculous and I hope you read my blog - you know who you are!), so Karen is coming to spend the night so she can take Caleb to school on Wednesday morning. Getting to work at 6 am means a 12 hour day for me. Yuck.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments: