Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday

Yep, that's as creative as I get today.

Today is my late night, which means I don't get off until six, which means I will miss most of Caleb's game. He is playing injured and I'm a little nervous about not being there to see it. Karen will be there and that makes me feel better.

I hope dude came and mowed my yard today because it needed it badly. I call him dude because I don't know his name. He's somebody Jay knows.

*Side note* If you are a medical professional and you accompany a family member to another medical professional's office, please be aware that when you start throwing around your medical lingo and using your big doctor words, we are going to make fun of you when you leave. We get it. You're a doctor, too. For your sake, I really wish I was more impressed, but I'm not. After being in this field for this long, it takes more than that to impress me. Thanks.

Sorry about that. This is what happens when I work and blog at the same time.

Y'all have a wonderful day!!

No comments: