Monday, June 8, 2009

Red Sox 12, Tigers 4

Way to go Red Sox!! It was a great game. Caleb played very well. He had several great hits to drive in runs when we really needed them. Caleb said, "I'm glad I didn't go on vacation!" They got their championship trophies and t-shirts. After the game we had our banquet. There was a ton of barbecue and everyone just sat around and ate and talked. It was fun.

Mom left for Jacksonville yesterday. She took Caleb and his friend, Daniel, with her. They will have fun. I think she is going to take them to Universal and the Zoo. Should be fun. They will be back next week.

Sunday was relaxing. I got up and went to church, then came home to wait for the cable guy to come. I got DirecTV a couple of months ago but the Comcast people hadn't come to disconnect the cable and take the boxes. They said that they would be there "sometime Sunday." I waited and waited. I finally called at 3:45 and was told that they had been there while I was at church. Now I have to go drop of the boxes sometime. Sheesh. Then I worked out with my Wii and had a healthy supper of salmon and veggies. Yummy.

I guess that's it. Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

LaDonna said...

I've been thinking about getting Wii Fit to do yoga. Have you done yoga yet?

Amanda Bull said...

Yes. It is so much fun! Once you start doing the yoga poses you "unlock" new poses. I think I have unlocked them all. It is a great workout!

LaDonna said...

I think I'm going to buy it. I love doing yoga but don't always have time to go to the gym to do it.