Monday, June 15, 2009

Uneventful, Really.

This past week was really boring. Caleb went to Jacksonville with Mom so it was really quiet around my house. I went to a party at Jenny's house on Friday night. Karen and I went shopping on Saturday. I needed new sneakers because my old ones were hurting my feet. I had a coupon at Dick's for $10 off and I found some really cute and comfy shoes there. We did some baby shopping, too. We found this really cute baby store at the Avenue and we bought some lullaby versions of ACDC, The Eagles, and Johnny Cash. We also hit a huge sale at Carter's. Sunday was church, which was great, then I went home and took a nap. Caleb will be home today. I have missed him so much! I can't wait to see him! I called mom earlier and they were just outside of Atlanta and they had stopped at the speedway to buy souvenirs.

See? Uneventful, just as I promised.

No comments: