Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Booooooring.

I am soooooo bored. Matt is off this week and I am here at work handling clinic by myself. This is going to be a really long week.

This weekend was pretty good. I bought the new EA Active game for the Wii. It's a workout game. It gives me a personal trainer and a personalized workout routine. It is fun and rewarding, but on Sunday I could hardly stand to move around. Saturday's workout was mostly lower body and there were many lunges involved. I was so sore! It was hard to get up and down, so moving around in heels at church proved to be most painful. My hard work is paying off, though, because I've lost 8.5 pounds! Yay! My mom bought me this Weight Watchers cookbook and we have made a few recipes out of it. They have been healthy and yummy.

This week we have baseball tournament. We thought that we would have to face the White Sox in the first round, but they lost to the Cardinals. We have already won twice against the Cardinals this season, so hopefully we can make it three and go on to the championship game later this week. Good luck, Red Sox!

Karen is having a rough week so far (check out her blog - I have a link). Today she broke her iPhone. She slipped and fell and caught herself on her phone and it destroyed the pixels in the screen, so it won't work at all. She cried on the phone with the Apple people and they took pity on her and agreed to replace it if she would pay $79 for the replacement plan. She's playing this pregnancy thing for all it's worth ;)

That's it for now - have a great day!

No comments: