Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh, What a Night!

Saturday night was the 2nd annual Vanderbilt Winter Dinner Dance. Sara was my date. We had so much fun. There was dinner and dancing and getting to hang out with my work friends. It's weird seeing everyone dressed up since we are usually in scrubs. I got to sing with Soul Incision. I was awesome, and everybody danced while I sang. Karen and Jay were there, too. Karen looked so cute. Julia did her hair and it was adorable. Sara looked cute, too. I have pictures of all of this on MySpace, so go check it out. I think Sara put some on her blog as well. My feet were killing me by the end of the night and I lost my voice, but we had a fantastic time.

Blessing for today - We have a lighter schedule at work today and will not be as rushed as we were on Friday. I will be able to get caught up.

1 comment:

Tam said...

I saw a pic of you guys on Sara's blog. I love, love, love your shorter hair cut...toooooo cute!