Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Prayer Request

Pray for Karen. She woke up this morning with severe low back pain and her right leg was numb. She is in the Vandy ER now.

My blessing for today is that everyone in my house is well. There is so much sickness going around right now. I don't ever remember a year when we have seen so many sick people. Kami (Matt's wife) is in the hospital again with nausea/vomiting. Both of her kids are sick with strep and flu. The lady in the office next to me is hacking and has a fever, Dr. White down the hall has the flu. It's awful. I am trusting Jesus to keep me and Caleb (and Sara and Amy, since they live with us) well through the flu season.

I also want to give a shout out to my future brother-in-law. He is so good to me and Caleb. He picks Caleb up every Wednesday because I work late. Last week he took him to Logan's for dinner and then brought me dessert when he dropped him off. Thanks, Jay.

3 comments:

Tam said...

Praying for Karen. Any news on how she's doing?

Karen said...

Thanks Tam. I am doing ok. My back still hurts but THANK GOD, no blood clots!

Tam said...

Wonderful...thank the Lord!