Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Year Older

I'm 32 today. When am I going to outgrow zits? Seriously, I am having the worst breakout around my mouth.

This past weekend Caleb and I were two of the unfortunate 68,000 who froze our butts off just to watch the Titans lose. It was so sad. And cold. And wet.

Not too much going on this week. I am in surgery countdown mode - one week from tomorrow! Mom and Dad are coming in on Monday. Dad has to be in town on business and Mom is coming to take care of me and Caleb. I really need to clean my house.

Gotta run - big boss just walked in (Ellen).

2 comments:

Tam said...

Sorry to tell you this, but I'm 40 and STILL get zits. It's annoying. I have 3 on my face right now....not fun at all.

Praying your surgery goes well.

Kasey said...

Happy Late Birthday!!