Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still Employed

I still have my job... ha, ha!

Today I am officially back to my normal routine. Mom left this morning to go back to Florida. She will be back here in two weeks because that is when I am having my surgery. January 21st to be exact.

Today has been a busy day at work. All of the doctors have completely full schedules and people are still walking in to be seen. Thankfully we have an extra doctor today to take care of the overflow. It's crazy here!

After work I will pick up Caleb and then go home and cook supper. We will probably have some kind of chicken or maybe mexican food. We shall see.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

LaDonna said...

Sounds like dinner at my house, some kind of chicken or Mexican!!

Sara said...

hahaha that's funny you did that. lol i wonder if baby bella mushrooms will be as picky as he is.

Amanda Bull said...

Nope. She will eat anything. Seriously, the other night she was eating some kind of spicy Thai noodles and was begging for more. And she loooooves dippin dots.

Amanda Bull said...

And pickles.

Kasey said...

I like the title of this post, pray for my employment :)