Friday, December 26, 2008

Caleb's Room

Mom, Dad, and I started working on Caleb's room around 7:30 Christmas eve morning. It took us about 12 hours. We were exhausted and sore, but it was totally worth it to see his face Christmas morning. He freaked out. Loved it. I must say, I am quite proud of it. I forgot to take before pictures and I am sure I have some somewhere, but I can't put my hands on them at the moment. His room was painted two shades of blue with a chair rail border with sports stuff. He had a loft bed with a desk under it. Here are the after shots:










3 comments:

Erika J. said...

looks great!

Tam said...

WOW! Looks Super!!!!!

Kasey said...

whoa!!! That looks great. However, I think I might wake up in the night and freak out if those guys were on my walls, because they look really real!! haha, I am sure he loves it tho!!