Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter Wonderland

This weather is crazy!! The weather man said that we would get a little snow last night but nothing would accumulate on the roads. He lied. As I drove home from work last night the snow, ice, and slush started to build up. It took me an hour and a half to drive home from Franklin. It was pretty, but a big mess. The weird thing was that there was thunder and lightning but instead of rain it was snow. When I got up this morning everything was frozen. It took forever to get to work. I dropped Caleb off at my friend Rebekah's house this morning. She was kind enough to keep him while I go to work. She had her grandson today so Caleb and Jackson will play together.

Caleb is going to his dad's house tonight, so I will be home alone. Woohoo!!

Not too much going on this weekend. Hope you have a good one!!

No comments: