Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

It's cold and rainy. Yuck.

Mom will be here on Thursday so I need to go home tonight and clean my house. I also need to go to Kroger to get stuff for Caleb's Christmas party at school. I am responsible for the cheese cubes and juice boxes. His teacher is calling it a Christmas party. I love this because in the past they have only had "holiday parties." They are exchanging puzzles for gifts. I thought that was pretty neat, too.

I am almost finished Christmas shopping. I am expecting two gifts that I ordered online to arrive in the next day or so. After that, all I have to buy is the paint for Caleb's room. Mom is going to help me paint so it should go quickly. Karen and Jay brought a steamer over on Sunday so we could take down the border in his room. I tried to do it without the steamer - big mistake. It only took about 10 minutes once we steamed it. Now I have to spackle and sand so we can paint.

Not too much going on today - hope you all are doing well.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

His room is gonna look great!! its nice to be almost done with shopping.

wemmies said...

Uh.. before and after pictures are a must to remain in blogland.. else we will evict you. :D