Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell, 2008.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did. I got all I wanted and much more.

Tonight I am going to hang out with Karen, Jay, and some friends for new year's eve. I haven't gone out on new year's eve in forever. I don't usually stay up late, so we shall see how long I make it. We are going to sing karaoke. I love to sing, so it should be fun. Tomorrow I am going to the Predators game and Caleb is going to go home with Ian afterward.

Tomorrow morning I am going to try out the new griddle that Mom got me for Christmas. I am trying to get really good at making pancakes. I loooooove pancakes. Cracker Barrel's are my favorite. Mom got me CB pancake mix, too. I can't wait. The griddle is super cool because I can flip it over and it is a grill on the other side. I will let you know how it turns out.

I have a couple of prayer requests. I will be having surgery later this month to try and get rid of some of the endometriosis and adhesions in my pelvis. Also, I am having another issue that is too personal to post on this public blog. Please keep me in your prayers.

Happy New Year to you all!

3 comments:

Tam said...

I love pancakes too, and I have a great receipt for some. So, when you use up all of your Cracker Barrel stuff, let me know.

And, I'm praying!

Karen said...

I am praying for you too!

You totally rocked Etta James the other night.

Sleepy Scott said...

Just bouncing around blogger, and landed here.

Yum... pancakes.

Good luck with your surgery.