Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby Nonsense

My dear friend Melissa had a baby today. I haven't seen him yet, but she says he looks like his dad. My uncle's wife had a baby a few days ago. People keep asking me "doesn't it make you want another one?" NO! I am happy with the one I have. It's hard to improve on Caleb. He's smart, funny, athletic, and good looking. Now, if I can just get him to stop peeing on the toilet seat...

Today was much better than yesterday. Doc was in a much better mood, so that automatically makes the day better. AND we got some much needed rain - thank you, Lord!

On Wednesdays, Karen or Jay picks up Caleb for me because I work late. This is a huge help to me, and Karen usually cooks dinner, so I don't have to. So If Caleb has already done his homework, all I have to do when we finally get home tonight is bath and bed. Woo hoo!

Here comes doc. One more patient and I'm done. See y'all later!

2 comments:

wemmies said...

If you can't keep him from peeing on the seat and teach him to cook and take the trash out his wife will love you one day!! LOL! I wanna kick my mother in law sometimes. :D

Sara said...

Um...you forgot to mention that besides getting Caleb in the bath and in bed, you also have to pack his football bag, which is your least favorite part of the day. I just wanted to throw that in there because no one else but me would know that, and it makes me feel special. =)