Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome, Baby Something!

I am so stinkin' busy. I feel like I am running a marathon all the time. The alarm goes off at 5:30 and I don't get back home until after 8:00 every night. If not for Jesus, I would be at the Parthenon on a regular basis. I need a vacation. My doc is on my nerves today. He is very rarely in a bad mood, but today... well, today he is. We all have our days, I guess. He puts up with my moods, I guess I shouldn't complain.

I have a new cousin! My uncle Rob and his wife Lurese had a baby boy, named Something Daniel Frizzell. They haven't picked a first name yet. We already have a Daniel Frizzell, so they can't use Daniel as the first name. Not that it isn't a fine name (just in case this gets back to Daniel - I got nothin' but love for ya!). Something is really cute, and does not appear to have Rob's nose (can I get an Amen?) and he has a head full of black hair.

Caleb's team won this weekend, 27-0. He scored the last extra point. I nearly cried. I kinda felt bad for the team we played because they were an inner city team and their uniforms didn't match and they just were not very good. They did score once, but it got called back on a hold. Bless their hearts. We play this Saturday at home at 3:00, if y'all want to come. Bring chairs, because we don't have bleachers on field 2.

I am out of blog fodder now. See y'all soon!

5 comments:

wemmies said...

*gasp*
A new post! WOW! ;)

I whole heartily amen Something not having Robbie's nose!! LOL! Didn't Robbie have the "Doo Doo Head" baby or was that another Uncle?

This world could not handle 2 Daniel Frizzell's! It would just be too hot for us! HAHAHAHAHA!

YAY for Caleb! *sniff sniff* for the inner city kids. Bummer. Where does he play? If it wasn't 900 degrees I might come see ya'll! :P

What do think of BB8? I can't wait to see Power of 10 tonight! I hope Amber gets boo'd!! LMBO!!!!

Fodder schmodder! that was a good post! About time. :D

Amanda Bull said...

I don't recall the "doo doo head baby." There are many doo doo heads in our family, so you would have to be really specific.

Caleb plays at Middle Point park in the 'boro, with the landfill overlooking our facility. There's nothing like when it's 900 degrees and the wind blows the hot landfill smell right across the practice fields. MMMM...

I hope Amber gets voted out. I was about to pee my pants when she was talking about trying out for Top Model when she finishes BB! Yeah, meth face is really in right now, Amber. You should totally go for it.

Hey - I was thinking about Terra the other day. A rerun of "Being Bobby Brown" was on and Bobby always makes me think of Terra :) How is she?

Sara said...

Aww I am going to assume that "fodder" is a shout out to me =). And dude I hope meth face gets evicted tonight! PS: I love ya and will be watching BB even though I won't be with you. Miss me lots!

wemmies said...

Doo Doo Head baby... I remember being at Woodbine and Robbie and a red head or something.. had a baby and they called it Doo Doo Head! LOL!

Terra is ahhhight. She lives in the Boro. She is married with 2 kids (not counting the one she gave up). She still sees Skye. He is a problem kid last I heard. He knows Terra is his momma. She sees him once a year on a camping trip.

Nathanyl is 10 or 11 and taller than Terra. He is a little slow from all the drugs but he is really sweet. Liddia is something else. She is your typical sassy black girl. LOL! She is really tall too. She is about 9 or 10. I dunno. LOL! She is really pretty.

Terra and PD have been married for a long time. Uhhhhh.. about 10 years or so. David Baroni married them. Baroni is Nathanyl's middle name.

Anywho.. she has a LOT of health issues. She is a hypoconriac with real illnesses. LOL! She has female issues... you can imagine why. And she still has a LOT of problems with her back. She walks with a cane occasionally. I think she is disabled. She has a few drug issues still. But she seems fairly normal when you see her. Same old Terra.

Here's a pic...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=50006788&albumID=1187003&imageID=11707767

wemmies said...

**hypochondriac