Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My First Blog

I will dedicate this first blog to Wendy. I have been keeping up with her blog for a while now, so I figure I should let her in on what's up with me. Not that it's all that interesting, but here goes. Let me bring you up to speed. I am 30 years old, I have a tall and handsome son named Caleb - he is 7 years old and one of the most entertaining people I have ever met. He will be starting 2nd grade next week. Freaky! I have a 7 year old!! I live in the 'Boro with my cousin Sara. Sara is my bestest friend. We have always been close, but moreso since she moved in last year. My other bestest friend is my sis, Karen. She used to live with me, but now she lives across town. I am a nurse. I love my job. I have a great boss. I go to World Outreach Church and am striving to be the best Christian I can be.

My life is crazy busy. I work 40+ hours a week, football practice 4 nights a week and games on Saturday. We always have some kind of sports going on, baseball in the spring, football in the fall and winter. Being a single mom is hard, but it beats being married to my ex! That is a whole other story, one that I will not go into now or ever, but just let me sum it up by saying that I was young and stupid and I while I am so glad that I have Caleb, I should not have married his dad. Nuff said. Anywhoo, I have a great life and great friends and I could not be happier right now.

I know that some of you out there know my parents. They live in Jacksonville, Fl. Dad happily, mom not so much. She is getting used to it. She has a MySpace page if you want to say hi. You can find it through mine.

Currently, I am addicted to Big Brother. Ooh, and Big Love. I know, I know, it's all morally reprehensible and what not, but I can't help it. I think Bill Paxton is cute.

I don't know how good I am going to be at this blog thing... we shall see.

Later.

8 comments:

Erika J. said...

YAY! *claps*

wemmies said...

YAY!!!!! :D I am honored. :P

I didn't know you went to World Outreach! Maybe I will see you at the Halloween thing. :D

Joey sent me a message today on myspace. haha. The things we can talk our parents into. hehe.

It is kinda strange that people you know or don't know can read and know all about you and never talk to you. LOL! I don't care though. My life is interesting.. might as well let someone have some entertainment from my drama. :D Especially lately. Whew. If you missed it yesterday you missed a BIG ONE! :P It was like watching Soaps for Erika way down yonder in GA. :P

Who do you like on Big Brother????
I dunno what Big Love is?? hmmm....

Wenty

Sara said...

Woohoo I already added your link on my page. OOOH how I love you...and Big Brother!

Erika J. said...

Joey sent me a message and asked who I was. lol.

Vic said...

I would add you to mine except wendy will have do it...lol

Add Amanda, KB, Sara,you know who I know so finish it for me paleeeeze...

wemmies said...

okie dokie. :D I will do it later.

Where's Amy!?

Sara said...

Amy's is with her boyfriend probably, lol. She doesn't have time for this, I'm sure. *rolls eyes* hahaha.

Moni said...

We are totally addicted to Big Brother too! Lets just talk about how Dick needs to be voted out of the house. He is gettin on my nerves!!! He always has to bash people on the block. It was okay when it was Jen and Kail, but poor Eric! He doesn't deserve it. They don't know what is coming their way. I can't wait to see what happens on Thursday! :-)