Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Fat Bridesmaid

I decided at the first of the year that I would order Nutrisystem. I started today. When the box of food came last night, it was a little overwhelming. The box weighed more than forty pounds and I started to freak out a little. It was slightly bizarre to see all the food I would be eating for the next 28 days spread out in front of me. Caleb was excited. He kept saying, "this food looks good. I wish I was fat so I could eat it." LOL! I feel more motivated than ever to lose weight. I refuse to be the fat bridesmaid at Karen's wedding. So far today I have eaten cereal with a banana, cheese tortellini with fruit, and tonight I will have a cheese pizza. I have also consumed 60 ounces of water. For dessert tonight I get to eat a cookie. Funsies!

My starting weight was 239 pounds. I will keep you posted. Prayers and words of encouragement are always appreciated.

Love y'all!

P.S. - Sara, did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be. I can fly higher than an eeeeeagle. You are the wind beneath my wings. Flyyyyyyyy..... Flyyyyyy....

6 comments:

Tam said...

Good Luck Amanda with losing weight...You can do it!!!!
Tammy

Sara said...

bahahahahahaha! And you're going to do great losing weight! i wish you all the luck in the whole wide world. Can't weight to see your hot body! YEAH!

Amanda Bull said...

Thanks, Tammy!

Sara, you're so punny!

Erika J. said...

girrrrrrl, you can do it! i used to weigh 275. i lost 100 lbs. of course, ive gained some since being married...

man, i wish i could get remotivated.

Vic said...

Amanda good luck...Try not to focus so much on pounds as health and stamina...Not everyone is meant to be Sara Noel's size...lol...

Sara said...

Hahahaha Oh my word I did not even mean to make that pun! I didn't even understand at first why you called me punny instead of funny! LOL i am a goofball. And I am so proud of you. It's only been a few days and you are doing so well!