Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So I Turned 31...

No big deal. It was quite uneventful.

Did everyone catch Dance War last night? I am so happy for Charity! I think she is going to do well. She kinda got screwed on that first song last night. It was a terrible song and it was obvious that the key was not comfortable for any of the girls. None of them sounded good on it. Charity danced her butt off, though. Bruno is lucky to have her. We all need to make sure we vote for her!

You will be happy to know that I think we got rid of the smell in our office. It doesn't smell like the Mission in here anymore.

Y'all have a good day!

3 comments:

wemmies said...

Happy Birthday!

I am glad she is on that team. When he got Trey and the other 4... I knew he had the better team. I am glad she got picked first out of the second group of girls!!!

Sara said...

you mean the world to me, you are my everything, i swear the only thing that matters, matters to me, oh baby baby baby baby baby, cuz u mean so much to me.

Erika J. said...

happy belated birthday! i'm a bad friend for not telling you sooner!

what's the update on the lady from the last post?