Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not Much Going On

I took the day off yesterday and didn't do too much. Caleb was out of school so Daniel came over to spend the night Sunday and they played most of the day on Monday. We were supposed to go to the Preds game, but Caleb fell asleep around 4. He slept for a few hours, got up and ate, then went back to bed.

Dance War was good last night. Bruno's team was better, and I'm not just saying that because Charity is on his team. Their routines were just better. Granted, I think Carrie Ann has the power house singers, but they still fell short in my opinion. I voted 5 times - Go Charity!!!

Work is dull today.

See y'all later. Love y'all.

3 comments:

wemmies said...

Bruno's was better. I like Carrie Anne better personally. But Bruno's team rocked. Charity got a lot more air time than usual. I saw Rita in the crowd too! hehe. Too weird.

wemmies said...

Also.. it seemed like Carrie Anne being so hard on her team brought them down. Ya know?

Sara said...

Love you too.