Monday, January 7, 2008

On a Completely Unrelated Subject...

...We have a problem with the air ducts in our office. It has been warm today, so Matt turned the air on. The air that blows out of the ducts smells like dirty feet. At first I thought it was me, so I'm smelling my pits and making sure there's nothing on my shoes. After about an hour I started asking other people if they smelled it and, of course, they did. It wasn't me. It smells like something soured. Like when you leave a wet dishrag laying around. Funky. Beyond funky. I mean, this is a friggin clinic. It should smell clean. Right now it smells like the church sanctuary after a night of "Room in the Inn." Come on Woodbiners, you know what I'm saying. Ugh.

3 comments:

wemmies said...

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So your sayin it smells like Willie from Phillie?? LMBO!! That cracked me up!

Too funny. I know the exact smell you are talking about. Hehehe.

Vic said...

OH MY GOODNESS...oh the memory of smell...Can you smell that smell?

lol...too funny

As much as Wendy says "LMBO", you would think she would be allot smaller by now...muwahahahahaha...

Erika J. said...

lmbo! i COMPLETELY know what you're sayin. gross.