Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RIP, Heath Ledger

I'm kinda bummed about Heath. I think he was a good actor. So young. Now his baby has no daddy. So sad.

On a lighter note (ha!), I have lost - drum roll, please - 7 pounds this week! I am so happy and proud of myself. I still have quite a way to go, but I know I can do it. Thanks again to all of you for your support.

We have been pretty busy at work today. We are seeing lots of what we just call "the cough." It's a persistent cough (I'm talking weeks, y'all), sinus congestion, and fatigue with no fever. There's not really a whole lot we can do for it. Antibiotics are not helpful. Rest, fluids, Mucinex. I feel bad for people because I know they are miserable and there's just not a magic feel-better pill. If there was, I would give it to Amy and Sara. They have wicked-bad bronchitis. Seriously, my house sounds like a TB ward. Caleb and I have escaped it thus far. I pray he doesn't get sick.

I tried to come up with another paragraph, but I'm all out of stuff to talk about.

Love y'all.

2 comments:

Sara said...

it really does sound like a tb ward in here. and dude that medicine makes me feel so blah that i can barely lift my head or move my eyes. congrats on your 7 lbs! that's great! i am so proud of you!

Tam said...

Congrats on the 7 lbs...that's so exciting for you I know. Keep it up!